NOTE FROM THE MANAGER
We are very excited to re-open for recreational camping, however we are aware that COVID-19 is still a serious issue and must take the necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our campers and our staff. With this in mind we ask everyone to follow these rules in addition to the regular camping guidelines listed on the back of the campground map:
- Use of the public restrooms and shower houses should be limited unless a unit or tent is not equipped with these facilities.
- The Campground Office remains closed to non-employees, except in a limited capacity for store services.
- No more than 4 people may be in the Community Laundry Room at any one time.
- Social distancing is strongly encouraged, especially in public areas.
- All staff is asked to maintain a 6 ft. distance from campers.
If you have any questions at all about any of this, please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the park staff.
Thank you & stay safe!
Laura Sue Woods